This theory of moon formation is the silliest theory in astrology, because of the following unanswered queries:
- How could such huge collision once happened on Earth, and there is not even a single track on Earth, not even a hole or a valley in moon size on all Earth surface ?!
- How did the Earth keep its perfect shape all over its surface with no bending, even on the collision side?
- How it is possible ever, that Earth and Meteor scattered parts will form their own gravity?
- Why didn’t they fall on Earth surface again? But instead, they combined together and formed a new planet !!
And We have appointed the night and the day as two Ayât (signs etc.). Then, We have obliterated the sign of the night while We have made the sign of the day illuminating, that you may seek bounty from your Lord, and that you may know the number of the years and the reckoning. And We have explained everything (in detail) with full explanation. (17:12)
- Since the verse mentions that moon has caused “light therein” (فِيهِنَّ نُورًا), means reflects light into the Sky (heaven), and the light is not emitted by the moon but caused by the moon in the sky (atmosphere).
- Secondly, we all know from physics that light can’t be seen by itself unless it’s reflected on certain surface, and the word used in the above verses is “light” and not “lamp” like the SUN.
Allah says this fact too in the following verse that describes the moon as an old dried-up palm-leaf as shown in the next image. Also, there is another sign in this verse, that palm leaf (old Arjoun) when it dries it looks like SIN wave which indicated exactly the path of Moon in its Orbit.
- According to gravity laws: Moon must not be in his current location, especially with such large moon comparing to Earth size,
- Such rotation of moon that keeps only one of its sides to be seen from Earth only,
- The perfect distance from Earth, make the moon size almost matches with Sun size as they appear from Earth.
- To “be widen” and this describes that fact of “super-moon”,
- Or “to join and to gather”, and this explains the second fact the “Tide” that is caused by moon effect on Earth oceans and seas, when it’s gathers the water toward its direction and this what causes the tides on Oceans’ shores.
Say: Have ye thought, if Allah made night everlasting for you till the Day of Resurrection, who is a god beside Allah who could bring you light? Will ye not then hear? (71) Say: Have ye thought, if Allah made day everlasting for you till the Day of Resurrection, who is a god beside Allah who could bring you night wherein ye rest? Will ye not then see? (72) [Qassass]