- Stems cells are cells that can divide and generate other cells, and can be taken from bones marrows or embryonic cells.
- Cloning by taking nucleolus of egg cell and replace it with other cell’s nucleus didn’t work for humans.
- Scientists used pluripotency techniques to produce stem cells that can divide by itself by introducing additional nucleus (more chromosomes).
- Technically every man carries woman chromosomes (X) but without additional backup chromosomes, plus additional y-chromosome which make the female into male form.
Now, returning to Eve creation story, we know that she was created from Adam’s rip (bone), not necessary by taking the bone out of his body because it’s not missing from human body, but from cells of his bone marrow, then if we use the “pluripotency” method by introducing both chromosomes from Adam (male) on this cells, what we will have?
This was done by God only in a form that can’t be explained, but theoretically speaking it shows that sources of XX female chromosomes can come from male chromosomes and if this technique “pluripotency” was to be successful by scientists, then an “Eve” can be made from any male person (but ALLAH knows if it can be successful on Earth or not?).
- Abil son of Adam
- Prophet Saleh
- Prophet Job
- Prophet David.
- The Moai Statues, Easter Island
- Temple of Jupiter, Balbaak, Lebanon
- Stonehenge, England
- Pyramid of the Sun, Mexico
- Pyramids of Giza, Egypt
- Madaen Saleh, Saudia Arabia
- Petra, Jordon