- Black holes, Pulsating stars, The Star Sirius, Diminishing Stars, Stars Positions
- Ways in the Space, Holes into Other Universes, Universe Gates, Sky Towers, Sky Listening Chairs (Stations), Shooting Stars
- Each word in Arabic has many meanings, but one of them must fit the meaning of the complete verse.
- The verse meaning can be clarified by another verse or by one of Prophet Muhammad Hadith (sayings) or interpretation by his companions.
- Each letter in the word itself is a piece of the puzzle, means if the word is singular it means different than being for twice or for a plural, and being in past tense or present or future, then it means something else every time.
The words “Heavens and Earth - السموات والارض” in Quran have many indications, as the following:
- “Heavens and Earth” only = this means all the 7 universes.
- “Lowest Heaven” means our universe.
- “Sky” means our Earth’s atmosphere, or related to something inside our universe.
- “Skies” means layers of our Earth’s atmosphere.
- “Earth’s” means planets that are the same like our planet, or an Earth or Land in each universe.
And Allah knows better...
Such is Allah, your Lord, There is no god but He, the Creator of everything: so worship Him. And He is unto everything a Trustee. (102) [An-Na’am]
“There are many misconceptions surrounding the Big Bang theory. For example, we tend to imagine a giant explosion. Experts however say that there was no explosion; there was (and continues to be) an expansion. Rather than imagining a balloon popping and releasing its contents, imagine a balloon expanding: an infinitesimally small balloon expanding to the size of our current universe.”
- That Earth and Heaven before the “big bang” were created by him and he is their only originator.
- The second verse shows that all the Heavens and Earth, in other words “The Universes” were a one piece, describing them being as “Ratqn” exactly means a thing which is strongly welded together!!
- Then the verse use the verb “Fataqa” that means tearing them into pieces, but the most miraculous thing here, that this word in Arabic is used only for tearing a piece of cloths or a bag only, not for metal, stones nor anything else.
- The 3rd word used is “Fatir”, which means literally slit, or cut (open) which is: slit [slɪt]: to make a straight long incision in; split open.
And this explains the flat appearance for the universe in very short time and the vast expansion of the components inside due to high temperature and pressure.
He placed therein (i.e. the earth) firm mountains from above it, and He blessed it, and measured therein its sustenance (for its dwellers) in four Days equal for all those who ask (about its creation). (10)
Then He rose over towards the heaven when it was smoke, and said to it and to the earth: "Come both of you willingly or unwillingly." They both said: "We come, willingly." (11) [Fuselat]
The space was changed from “dust, gas” of light dense state to clusters shape of stars as in the following figure:
In his book Three Roads to Quantum Gravity, the theoretical quantum physicist Lee Smolin devotes one chapter to "How to Weave a String" and says this on the subject:
... space may be 'woven' from a network of loops... just like a piece of cloth is 'woven' from a network of threads. In his book Our Cosmic Habitat the cosmologist and astrophysicist Prof. Martin Rees says: According to our present concepts, empty space is anything but simple... and on an even tinier scale, it may be a seething tangle of strings.
4- Sky Towers
Q- What kind of stars that send on them fire flames? (shooting stars)
6- Shooting Stars:
 All About Science, Big-Bang Theory, An Overview, http://www.big-bang-theory.com/
 Wikipedia, Alan Guth, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Guth
 Wikipedia, Shape of the Universe, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shape_of_the_Universe
 Visualize large structures of the universe without effort, http://areu.free.fr/univers/films.php#Here_are_the_films
 How Stuff Works, The dark side of the Universe, http://science.howstuffworks.com/the-dark-side-of-the-universe-info4.htm
 Ted/com/talks, George Smoot on the design of the universe, http://www.ted.com/talks/george_smoot_on_the_design_of_the_universe.html
 Scienceblogs, The search for Dark Satellite, http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/
 Australia Telescope Outreach and Education, Star Clusters, http://outreach.atnf.csiro.au/education/senior/astrophysics/stellarevolution_clusters.html
 Miracles of Quran, The Skies with Woven Orbit, http://www.miraclesofthequran.com/scientific_112.html
 The Straight Dope, What’s the temperature of Space?, http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2172/whats-the-temperature-of-space
 Wikipedia, Black Hole, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_hole
 How stuff Works, Is there a hole in the Universe?, http://science.howstuffworks.com/dictionary/astronomy-terms/hole-in-universe.htm
 Australia Telescope Outreach and Education, Main Sequence Stars, http://outreach.atnf.csiro.au/education/senior/astrophysics/stellarevolution_mainsequence.html