- Thunderbolt [Sa'aqeha]
- Awful Cry [Sayha]
- Earthquake [Rajfa]
- Exceeding all limits [Al-Taghiyah]
Let's summarize some of the facts mentioned above:
- A solar flare is a sudden brightening observed over the Sun's surface or the solar limb.
- A coronal mass ejection (CME) is a massive burst of solar wind and magnetic fields rising above the solar corona or being released into space.
- Solar Energetic Particles causes a geomagnetic storm that may disrupt Earth's magnetosphere.
- Auroras result from emissions of photons in Earth's upper atmosphere.
- Auroras color differentiate according to elevation and gazes emissions.
The average of Solar Wind = 800 - 300 Km \ second, will be 550 Km\s
Following to the above calculations that such storm needs 3 days to arrive to Earth, so let's see how much time it's mentioned in Quran so this kind of torment took to fall on the people of Thamoud,
But they killed her. So he said: "Enjoy yourselves in your homes for three days. This is a promise (i.e. a threat) that will not be belied." (65) So when Our Commandment came, We saved Sâlih and those who believed with him by a Mercy from Us, and from the disgrace of that Day. Verily, your Lord, He is the All-Strong, the All-Mighty (66) And As-Saîhah (torment - awful cry) overtook the wrong-doers, so they lay (dead), prostrate in their homes (11:67)
But how the people were left after this Cry? It's described in the following verse:
So As-Saîhah (torment - awful cry) overtook them in truth (with justice), and We made them as rubbish of dead plants. So away with the people who are Zâlimûn (polytheists, wrong-doers, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh, disobedient to His Messengers). (23:41)
The people were left as dried burned plants, and this means that such solar wind or CME didn’t cause a skin cancer only but it was immense that it burned them immediately and left them as dried burned plants. So, it's power crossed the X-level and because of that it's called "Al-Taghiya" means exceeding all limits.
- Why it's called a CRY "Sayha", because of its explosion sound on sun surface.
- Why it took 3 days, and this is the time needed to travel from Sun to Earth.
- How the faces of Saleh people changed during these 3 days, and this explains that solar winds radiation had reached the earth in progression and each radiation affected Sky color which reflected on Saleh people faces.
- How the storm was enormous (crossed all limits, "Taghyia") that it quaked them and their houses (Called "Rajfa") and burned them completely.
"And remember when He made you successors after 'Ad (people) and gave you habitations in the land, you build for yourselves palaces in plains, and carve out homes in the mountains. So remember the graces (bestowed upon you) from Allâh, and do not go about making mischief on the earth." (74)
And (We annihilated also the peoples of) ‘Ad and Thamud and the people of Rass, 5 and many generations in between them. (38) To each (of them) We cited examples, and each of them We brought to utter ruin. (25:38-39)